WEISSWRITE LLC is a company that offers writing, training and editing services to students, journalists, business professionals and anyone with a story to tell. Dick Weiss and Sally Altman founded the company in 2003 while Weiss was working as a metro editor and writiing coach at the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Since then, WeissWrite has been receiving an increasing volume of requests for workshops, ghostwriting and editing consultations. In December of 2005, Weiss left the Post-Dispatch to devote his energies full time to WeissWrite.
WeissWrite offers a wide range of services including:
- Workshops that develop the writing skills of students, professionals and journalists.
- One-on-one coaching in person, by phone, or through the internet.
- Ghostwriting for agencies and individuals.
- Editing services for business communicators seeking to sharpen a letter, e-mail, press release, brochure or proposal.
- "Dear Birth Mom" letters for couples seeking to adopt a child.